Monday, September 27, 2010
Something disappointing though for the CRM community is as per Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 readme "Internet Explorer 9 Beta is not supported with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
There is a good news though, that you have a workaround you'll find it here Pablo Peralta's Blog which I haven't tried it myself yet. You can if you will.
IE9 would need some work before it's final release which Microsoft continues to do.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
However, here I provide the mapping of the build version to future updates on CRM 2011.
- CRM 2011 Beta - Version 05.00.9585.101
- CRM 2011 RC - Version 05.00.9688.34
So, Stick around!
Monday, September 20, 2010
The wait has come to an end to the beginning of whole new level of business productivity, user interactivity and tight auditing and security.
Microsoft has recently released the fifth version of CRM, the "Dynamics CRM 2011". Still in it's Beta, CRM 2011 boasts a handful of features that were in much demand in CRM 4.0. Here are a few happy bunch spreading the word of new inclusions and enhancements in CRM 2011.
- Everyone have their personal favorites and these will be almost everyones favorite.
- What's new in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager?
- A few feature videos to watch here.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
(This post is regularly updated to keep current with the latest releases)
The updates documented in this blog for:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
select * from BuildVersion
If you're unable to view the above table, click here to see it in a new page.
As mentioned earlier, I'll try to keep this post updated. In case of any delays, thank you for leaving a comment below. This will keep other visitors updated while notifying me too to take an action.