Monday, May 5, 2008

On April 08

Ah! About a week late on updating about Novice events this April. That should make you understand that I had been a little busy, both on and off work.

The Sun is shining bright, the humidity is unbearable already and is expected to rise. Summer fall was late this year. Thank God.

April was fantastic month. Attended the MOSS Conference and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (Titan) launch event. A two day long conference was enough to gel along with a bunch of IT geeks at the MOSS Conference in Middle East. Joel Oleson, Todd Klindt, Patrick Beeharry, Eray Chou are few to name. They were all amazing. Any hitch in Sharepoint? Contact them. You owe me for marketting you. hehehe. I am sorry, but I just had to write about you guys.

Another short and sweet event was the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 launch. Short and sweet as it lasted 5 hours. Between these events were the satisfying part. The nourishment and refreshments provided via snack grabs and lunch.

Looking forward for more snack grabbing events, oh! I mean conferences, trainings and launch events. Damn! I must get over being foodie crazie!!!!!!!